Paytm login without OTP, Change Paytm Number Without Login | Without OTP- Hello, friend today I will give a piece of brief information about how to change registered Paytm number without login and OTP if your Sim is locked. It becomes a serious problem when our sim gets locked, how can we change our Paytm number without login or Paytm login without OTP. Here SpicyTrickz is going to give you a solution.
Hope You All Of You Enjoying Latest Offers, Refer and Earn Offers, Amazon quiz to win Amazing Prizes Shared By Us. Hey, Don’t You be Bored With All Old Offers Of Google Tez, PhonePe, Paytm, Freecharge, and Many More. I know All Of you Very Excited about New Offer So You Have Come To Right Platform. Now let’s move to the solution of Paytm login without OTP.
If You want solutions to these problems– Paytm login without OTP
1. Many time a problem occurred with people who are sim card is blocked or mobile phone is lost and having use money in their Paytm account and at that time because of that do you won’t be able to recover their Paytm account
2. Suppose you have lost your phone and you know Paytm password and registered mobile number but then you can recover your account through your registered email ID but if you didn’t register any email ID then you won’t be able to recover your Paytm account
3. You want to change your Paytm account register mobile number to new mobile number but you have lost your sim or mobile
For Paytm login without an OTP solution, you must have knowledge of two info.
- About your Paytm wallet amount Or,
- last 4 digits of KYC Aadhar card.
- Old Registered Paytm mobile number and password
Steps to Paytm login without OTP | without login
- First of all Open Your Paytm App(Updated)
- After that Click on 3 horizontal line or Main Menu.
- Now click on Login to Paytm (Logout if you have already login).
- Now Don’t enter your old /Registered/Lost Mobile Number and Password
- Just click On “Trouble logging in?“
- Now to will get 3 Options and Just Click On “Changed your mobile number“.
- Now Enter your lost/Old/Registered Paytm number and Password.
- After that, you have 2 option to change your mobile number but will go with the first Option.
(Fill your wallet amount correctly or near wallet amount. Suppose Your balance was near about 60 then type 60 only and if don’t have any amount then type ‘0’).
- Now Enter your new mobile number (New mobile must not be used for Paytm wallet before).
- They will send an OTP in your new Mobile number just verify it.
- Spicy! You have done
How to recover your Paytm password? (Old Way)
If you have forgotten the Password of your Paytm Account or you have been using Paytm for a long time, then it is important to have Password Reset in it. Because if you do not know how to reset the Password of Paytm Account, then you will not be able to use your Paytm Account.
If you have forgotten your password and you want to reset it, here’s what you should do.
Steps to reset your Paytm password: –
- Open the Paytm App and go to the ‘Profile’ section.
- Tap on the button to “log in to Paytm“
- On the screen, go to the “Forgot Password” link and tap on it
- The app will now give you the option of calling the automated IVR number, tap on the “Proceed” button from your mobile number registered at Paytm. Follow the instructions given to you and press “1” to reset your password. BSNL / MTNL users can also call us at 0120-4888-488
- Follow the link received by SMS on your mobile number registered on Paytm and enter a new password as per your choice.
Once you’ve changed your password, log in to the Paytm app with your new credentials. When you log in to your account, you will receive an OTP, then enter all the necessary details and enjoy digital payment with Paytm.
What is Paytm App?
Paytm is an Indian e-commerce shopping website, which was inaugurated in 2010, is owned by One97 Communications, which initially attracted the attention of mobile and DTH recharge, the company’s headquarters is in Noida, India. It gradually provides the electricity bill, the gas bill as well as recharging and bill payments of different portals. Paytm entered India’s e-commerce market in 2012, started making facilities and products like Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal businesses. In 2015, it added bus ticket booking.
Use of Paytm Wallet
You can use Paytm Wallet to pay for more than a dozen services. We have explained below some of the general usages of Paytm in detail.
1. Payment and payment by Paytm
Through Paytm you can get payments from your friends, customers. And you can also send money to your friends. Apart from this, you can also pay for online taxi services such as Uber, Meru, Jugnoo etc.
2. Paying Online Recharge and Bills from Paytm
You can recharge your prepaid mobile online through Paytm Mobile Wallet. And you can also pay Bills of Postpaid Mobile like Airtel, BSNL, Reliance, Tata, MTS, Vodafone, Ides. Apart from this, you can repay the DTH Recharge, electricity bill, gas bill, water bill through Paytm also.
3. Ticket Booking
By Paytm you can book an online booking of Flight Ticket, Train Ticket, Bus Ticket. And the ticket of your favorite movies can also be booked by Paytm.
4. Online Shopping
5. Send money from Bank to Paytm
History of Paytm
Founded in 2010 as a prepaid mobile recharge website by One97 Communication in PetMeM 2010. Paytm is a short form of “pay per mobile”.Today, this prepaid mobile DTH is India’s most popular online site for recharge and shopping, and its Android and iOS app is ranked among the most popular apps is. Three years after the establishment, the company created a user base of 25 million Wallet users and 1 million app downloads.
Services of Paytm
In 2014, the company launched ‘Petmom Wallet’, India’s largest mobile payment service platform, more than 40 lakhs. This service became the preferred way of paying across Internet companies like Uber, BookMyShow, and MakeMyTrip. Now 2017, Paytm has launched a new bank named Paytm Payment Bank Limited (PPBL). Under this, all Paytm wallet will now be converted to Paytm Bank by KYC verification.
What is the Paytm app?
The Paytm app has also been created, which is designed for today’s smartphone operating system Android, Apple, and Windows. In this, you can do a lot of cashless transactions. You can also purchase shopping, train, and air ticket booking, mobile and dish recharge, film tickets through this app.
Partner of Paytm
Paytm works with all mobile operators in all the states of India for prepaid mobile, DTH, data card recharge, postpaid mobile, landline, and data card bill payments. It has partnered with many National Bank’s credit cards, debit cards, and NetBanking payments. Paytm works with various billers for utility bill payments.
I hope You have learned a piece of valuable information about Paytm login without OTP. We will add more info. about Paytm Mobile Number Change.
Please Don’t be cheap to share this info. to your friends and If you found it as informative then subscribe to our blog to get Tech info., Tech news, and Loot offers.