Many of us are using the mobile wallet for money transfer among peoples and it provides a better payment experience as it makes money transfer easy and fast. Just a few finger taps on your phone screen and payment Done and the offers providing by payment merchants force us to make payment through these applications. Because of these offers, we now started using many mobile wallets like Paytm, PhonePe, Amazon Pay, GPay, etc and to grab discount offers we load money to respective offers providing mobile wallet and at this new problem arise that is Transferring wallet amount from one wallet to another mobile wallet, for instance, if you have ₹1000 in Amazon Pay and you have heard about a new offer in Paytm and you don’t have sufficient balance in Paytm Wallet. So, at this time you might think “How to transfer Amazon Pay Balance to Bank or Paytm?”.
SpicyzTrickz has come up with 2 working ways to Transfer Amazon Pay Balance to Paytm or Bank. Just hold on and follow the given steps carefully.
How to transfer Amazon balance to PayTM Or Bank? using Club Factory
- First of all, Download the Club factory Application from Play Store[Download here].
- Click on Login(if you have Club Factory Account) Or Create New Account.
- Just Place an Order From Club Factory(Any items).
- While paying select Amazon Pay Balance as Payment Option.
- After paying click on Place Order option.
- Now, do Relax, and wait for the product that you have ordered is not your next task.
- Just go to the My Order option and Cancel The Order after 5-10 Minutes,
- The amount that you have paid will Be Refunded To Your Club factory Wallet within few hours.
- After receiving that amount in Club Factory Wallet just Transfer Instantly Into PayTM Wallet.
Also Read: Download Video and Music from social sites
How to transfer Amazon balance to PayTM Or Bank? using SnaPay
- First of all, you have to Download SnaPay from Google Play Store[Download Here]
- Now Just Create New Account in SnaPay using Google, Facebook, or Email.
- Verify your Account, Mobile number via OTP.
- After that just Enter Your Permanent Address and click on the “Submit” button.
- Go to the menu Section Click On Update Your Bank Account option.
- Here Link your Banks or Paytm wallet.
- Now, you have to tap on Payment Request Options.
- Enter The Amount that you want to transfer from Amazon Pay to Paytm and tap on the click button.
- Select Wallet On Payment Page. Select Amazon Pay On Wallet
- Complete The Payment with a 2.99% additional charge.
- After completing, the sent amount will be transferred to your Bank Account.
Steps to Complete the Full KYC with Amazon Pay Account
- First of all, install Amazon App/ Visit Amazon.in website.
- After that Just Log in with your Amazon Account (Fill your email id/mobile number && Your password).
- Now click on Amazon Pay Option(Go to Profile).
- Then Click on the KYC option and Upload the required documents as mentioned below.
- Lastly, Schedule an appointment for document verification at the doorstep. (Amazon executive will visit your home for document verification).
- Spicy! You have done.
Required Documents for verification
- For ID Proof -PAN card.
- For Address Proof -(Passport/Voter Id card/Driving Licence).
Benefits Of Completing KYC
- Continue using Amazon Pay balance. (The fastest way to pay).
- Upgrade to Rs.1 Lakh(Amazon Pay balance Limit).
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is KYC? Why do I need to complete KYC?
Amazon Pay balance is RBI regulated pre-paid instrument which mandates completion of FULL KYC within one year of account opening. Customer will not be able to add money into the account post 1 year, however, there is no restriction on using the existing balance
2. How is it different from the minimum KYC detail provided earlier?
Minimum KYC detail, providing officially valid document number, is required to open Amazon pay balance account with the validity of one year. To continue using Amazon pay balance account you need to complete full KYC
3. What do I need to verify before submitting KYC request?
- Name on Amazon pay balance should be same as KYC documents
- Should have valid Government issued address proof– Driving license/Passport/Voter card and PAN card
- Note: Customer placing KYC request should be present at the time of KYC verification
4. What documents need to be submitted for completing KYC?
- Photocopy of Government issued address proof– Driving license/Passport/Voter card and PAN card.
- One passport size photograph.
Note: When the agent comes to collect these documents, you’ll also need to show the original documents to him for verification purpose
5. How long will it take for my account to be upgraded?
Doorstep KYC process takes around 12 days to complete. Amazon will send notification on the status of your application
6. How will I know if my account is upgraded?
You will receive SMS and email notification once the KYC verification is complete. Your account limits will be upgraded to 1 lakh for the month
How to Add Money in Amazon Pay
- First Of All Just Click Here.
- Then Sign in Or Sign Up Using Amazon Account into AmazonPay Wallet.
- You Can Add Rs.1000/2000/4000 Money in your Amazon Pay Account (Totally Safe)
- “Spicy” You Get Rs.100 Extra Money After Loading Rs.1000.