Vahan Job Offer– Get ₹5 Paytm on Signup & ₹10 on Refer- Spicyztrickz has come with Vahan Job Paytm offer. Here, You can Get Flat Rs 5 as Sign Up Bonus and Earn Extra Rs.10 as Referral Bonus by Referring Vahan App to your friends. You may also like 25% off on COVID-19 Test & medicine, Refer & Earn ₹100 Per Referral and Refer Earn Rs.40 (10% Recharge Off) by SpicyzTrickz
Vahan Job Offer– Get ₹5 Paytm on Signup & ₹10 on Refer
Paytm FLAT10 – There is a web which is known as Vahan Web providing Free Paytm Cash Loot – Only by Just Join Through Referral Link & You will Get ₹10 Assured Paytm Cash in your wallet.
Hey, Friends Hope you are enjoying offers and Tech facts updated by us Today I have come with Paytm cash earning offer based on Vahan survey.
After Completing A Simple Survey You Will be able to Earn ₹10 Paytm along with that by Refer You can Earn More Then ₹10,000 Cash,
Note:: To Earn this survey you must have a phone number and a Pan Card (Put random pan number) which is eligibility criteria.
How to Get ₹10 Free Paytm Cash + Refer Get Up to ₹10,000
1. Initially Visit Vahan Website
2. After that Enter Your First Name & Second Name and Phone Number(Verify via OTP).
3. On The Next Page, It may be asking You Do You Have Bike And Driving Licence (Choose your answer.).
4. After that Enter Pan Card Put Number if you have otherwise fill random pan number(valid).
5. Lastly Completed Sign up and use your Refer Link to make more money by sharing with your friends to get Rs.10 in your paytm wallet.
What is Paytm?
Paytm is an Indian e-commerce shopping website, which was inaugurated in 2010, is owned by One97 Communications, which initially attracted the attention of mobile and DTH recharge, the company’s headquarters is in Noida, India. It gradually provides the electricity bill, the gas bill as well as recharging and bill payments of different portals. Paytm entered India’s e-commerce market in 2012, started making facilities and products like Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal businesses. In 2015, it added bus ticket booking.
You can use Paytm Wallet to pay for more than a dozen services. We have explained below some of the general usages of Paytm in detail.
1. Payment and payment by PaytmThrough Paytm you can get payments from your friends, customers. And you can also send money to your friends. Apart from this, you can also pay for online taxi services such as Uber, Meru, Jugnoo etc.
2. Paying Online Recharge and Bills from PaytmYou can recharge your prepaid mobile online through Paytm Mobile Wallet. And you can also pay Bills of Postpaid Mobile like Airtel, BSNL, Reliance, Tata, MTS, Vodafone, Ides. Apart from this, you can repay the DTH Recharge, electricity bill, gas bill, water bill through Paytm also.
3. Ticket BookingBy Paytm you can book online booking of Flight Ticket, Train Ticket, Bus Ticket. And the ticket of your favorite movies can also be booked by Paytm.
4. Online ShoppingYou can easily shop online for yourself via Paytm. You can do Top Selling Products at Shopping Paytm. Users are also given huge discounts on Paytm.5. Send money from Bank to PaytmWith Paytm, you can send money from your Paytm Wallet to all the major banks in your bank account. And you can easily transfer money to your friends’ bank accounts too.
Founded in 2010 as a prepaid mobile recharge website by One97 Communication in PetMeM 2010. Paytm is a short form of “pay per mobile”.Today, this prepaid mobile DTH is India’s most popular online site for recharge and shopping, and its Android and iOS app is ranked among the most popular apps is. Three years after the establishment, the company created a user base of 25 million Wallet users and 1 million app downloads.
In 2014, the company launched ‘Petmom Wallet’, India’s largest mobile payment service platform, more than 40 lakhs. This service became the preferred way of paying across Internet companies like Uber, BookMyShow, and MakeMyTrip. Now 2017, Paytm has launched a new bank named Paytm Payment Bank Limited (PPBL). Under this, all Paytm wallet will now be converted to Paytm Bank by KYC verification.
The Paytm app has also been created, which is designed for today’s smartphone operating system Android, Apple, and Windows. In this you can do a lot of cashless transactions. You can also purchase shopping, train, and air ticket booking, mobile and dish recharge, film tickets through this app.
Paytm works with all mobile operators in all the states of India for prepaid mobile, DTH, data card recharge, postpaid mobile, landline, and data card bill payments. It has partnered with many National Bank’s credit card, debit card, and NetBanking payments. Paytm works with various billers for utility bill payments.